What We Do
We start with a comprehensive well-being audit to assess ability levels, motivation, goals, nutrition, work-life balance, and employee stress levels.
Based on the individual's needs and objectives, a detailed well-being program is designed which generally includes:
- Habit coaching and food plan creation
- Personal fitness coaching
- Injury and posture rehab and guidance
- Group classes
We can work onsite at your company’s location or from our OB Health & Fitness studios in Limerick. We also consult to assist companies seeking to develop and run onsite health facilities.
- Weight/fat loss
- Stress outlet and management
- Posture strength and improvement
- Reduced or eliminated aches and pains
- Improved work performance through improved energy and mood
- Improved work/life/family balanced
- Better overall well-being and confidence
We offer a wide range of activities both onsite and at our OB Health & Fitness studios:
- Tai chi
- Zumba dance
- Stress-busting massage
- Posture and injury rehab therapies
You are what you and when you eat. We create sustainable food plans that work for employees.
Sleep quality is one of the most over-looked and important aspects of our daily living. We teach you how to get up on the right side of the bed every morning.
Poor posture at work results in accumulated stresses in employees bodies. We work on posture so employees get relief from pain, and learn ways to avoid common posture-based issues.
Employee stress becomes company stress, so we believe in assisting employees to manage their stress is key.
We deliver onsite talks for companies looking to inform their staff on any of the topics mentioned above.